Rooster Sailing

Rooster Sailing are proud to be sponsoring this page. Click on this image to go to our on-line shop and earn your organisation commission on any purchases made via this link.

Friday 7 January 2011

Blog-O-Gramme Number One

Call us what you will; Sailors, Mariners, Seamen, Jacks, Tars, Grunts, Deckheads, Barefoot Vagabonds &cetera... We have many monikers and one affinity, the ocean.

I hope to share with you my encounters of a career at sea, to pass on a salty yarn or two from the fo’c’sle, off duty with nothing more to do with my time.
This site is for you, for the sailor, for the armchair explorer, for the nautically inclined and overall for my family and my friends, even enemies are welcome here.
This is a place to feel a part of the vast yet solitary community that makes up The Cold Face Brigade, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to encourage comments of all kinds. Positive, negative, informative, evocative...
Your opinions, suggestions and thoughts matter to me so please feel free to get in touch and comment.